2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E929.1
Late effects of other transport accident
- Billable Code
- Not A Principal Dx
- ICD-9-CM E929.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E929.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E929.1 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM V88.9XXS Person injured in other specified (collision)(noncollision) transport accidents involving nonmotor vehicle, nontraffic, sequela
- 2015 ICD-10-CM V89.1XXS Person injured in unspecified nonmotor-vehicle accident, nontraffic, sequela
- 2015 ICD-10-CM V97.89XS Other air transport accidents, not elsewhere classified, sequela
- 2015 ICD-10-CM V98.8XXS Other specified transport accidents, sequela
- 2015 ICD-10-CM V99.XXXS Unspecified transport accident, sequela