2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E929.1
Late effects of other transport accident
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Not A Principal Dx
- ICD-9-CM E929.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E929.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- However, E929.1 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V88.9XXS Person injured in other specified (collision)(noncollision) transport accidents involving nonmotor vehicle, nontraffic, sequela
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V89.1XXS Person injured in unspecified nonmotor-vehicle accident, nontraffic, sequela
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V97.89XS Other air transport accidents, not elsewhere classified, sequela
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V98.8XXS Other specified transport accidents, sequela
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V99.XXXS Unspecified transport accident, sequela