2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E905.8
Poisoning and toxic reactions caused by other specified animals and plants
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM E905.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E905.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E905.8 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E905.8