2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E845.8
Accident involving spacecraft injuring ground crew, airline employee
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM E845.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E845.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E845.8 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V97.39XA Other injury to person on ground due to air transport accident, initial encounter