2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E826.0
Pedal cycle accident injuring pedestrian
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM E826.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E826.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E826.0 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V01.00XA Pedestrian on foot injured in collision with pedal cycle in nontraffic accident, initial encounter