2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E030
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM E030 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E030 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E030 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Y93.9 Activity, unspecified