2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.2
Unspecified adverse effect of drug medicinal and biological substance not elsewhere classified
- There are 7 ICD-9-CM codes below 995.2 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- Acute or chronic and often undesirable effects of drugs occurring in addition to the intended or therapeutic objective
- an allergy to a pharmaceutical product
- Immunologically mediated adverse reactions to medicinal substances used legally or illegally
- Unintended, deleterious effects of otherwise licit, therapeutic, properly administered drugs; for effects of illicit and abused drugs, or of environmental chemicals, see toxicology or poisoning
- pathological drug intoxication (292.2)