2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 919.5
Insect bite, nonvenomous, of other, multiple, and unspecified sites, infected
- ICD-9-CM 919.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 919.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Infected insect bite
- Insect bite granuloma
- Nonvenomous insect bite of multiple sites with infection
- Nonvenomous insect bite with infection
- Nonvenomous insect bites of multiple sites, w infection
- Nonvenomous insect bites of multiple sites, with infection
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T07 Unspecified multiple injuries
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L08.89 Other specified local infections of the skin and subcutaneous tissue