2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 919.1
Abrasion or friction burn of other, multiple, and unspecified sites, infected
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 919.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 919.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T07 Unspecified multiple injuries
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L08.89 Other specified local infections of the skin and subcutaneous tissue