2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 861.22
Laceration of lung without mention of open wound into thorax
- ICD-9-CM 861.22 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 861.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat lung laceration
- bilateral lung laceration
- Unilat lung laceration
- Unilateral lung laceration
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S27.339A Laceration of lung, unspecified, initial encounter