2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 851.30
Cortex (cerebral) laceration with open intracranial wound, unspecified state of consciousness
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 851.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 851.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.330A Contusion and laceration of cerebrum, unspecified, without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S01.90XA Unspecified open wound of unspecified part of head, initial encounter