2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 793.11
Solitary pulmonary nodule
- ICD-9-CM 793.11 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 793.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Pulmonary nodule
- Solitary nodule of lung
- A single lung lesion that is characterized by a small round mass of tissue, usually less than 1 cm in diameter, and can be detected by chest radiography. A solitary pulmonary nodule can be associated with neoplasm, tuberculosis, cyst, or other anomalies in the lung, the chest wall, or the pleura
- Coin lesion lung
- Solitary pulmonary nodule, subsegmental branch of the bronchial tree
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R91.1 Solitary pulmonary nodule