2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 791
Nonspecific findings on examination of urine
- There are 9 ICD-9-CM codes below 791 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by laboratory test results that indicate the presence of excessive protein in the urine. It is predominantly albumin, but also globulin
- Abnormal presence of protein in urine
- Presence of excess protein in the urine
- The presence of excessive protein, chiefly albumin but also globulin, in the urine
- The presence of proteins in the urine, an indicator of kidney diseases