2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.1
Elevated sedimentation rate
- ICD-9-CM 790.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 790.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Elevated sedimentation rate measurement
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) raised
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate raised (finding)
- ESR raised
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R70.0 Elevated erythrocyte sedimentation rate
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 790.1
- sedimentation rate 790.1
- Findings, (abnormal), without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4
- sedimentation rate, elevated 790.1