2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.43
- ICD-9-CM 788.43 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 788.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
- BPH W lower urinary tract symptom of nocturia
- BPH w nocturia
- Finding of nocturia
- Nocturia - finding
- Nocturia (awakening at night to urinate)
- Nocturia associated with benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Nocturia due to benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Frequent episodes of urination during the night
- Frequent urination at night that interrupts sleep. It is often associated with outflow obstruction, diabetes mellitus, or bladder inflammation (cystitis)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R35.1 Nocturia