2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 786.1
- ICD-9-CM 786.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 786.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by a high pitched breathing sound due to laryngeal or upper airway obstruction
- A symptom resulting from laryngeal obstruction. It is characterized by a high pitched breathing sound
- congenital laryngeal stridor (748.3)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R06.1 Stridor
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 786.1
- Stridor 786.1
- congenital (larynx) 748.3