2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 786.06
- ICD-9-CM 786.06 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 786.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Abnormal increase of rate of breathing
- Increased respiratory rate
- Rapid breathing
- transitory tachypnea of newborn (770.6)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R06.82 Tachypnea, not elsewhere classified