2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 782.5
- ICD-9-CM 782.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 782.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A bluish or purplish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes due to an increase in the amount of deoxygenated hemoglobin in the blood or a structural defect in the hemoglobin molecule
- A bluish or purplish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes resulting from a reduced amount of oxygenated hemoglobin in the blood
- Blue-colored skin caused by too little oxygen in the blood
- Blueness of the skin caused by excessive amounts of deoxyhemoglobin in the skin vessels
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R23.0 Cyanosis