2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.54
- ICD-9-CM 780.54 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 780.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Daytime hypersomnia (disorder)
- Hypersomnia (excessive sleeping)
- Hypersomnia, daytime
- Hypersomnia, idiopathic
- Idiopathic hypersomnia (disorder)
- A disorder characterized by characterized by excessive sleepiness during the daytime
- A sleep disorder characterized by excessive sleepiness during the daytime
- Excessive sleepiness
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G47.10 Hypersomnia, unspecified