2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.02
Transient alteration of awareness
- ICD-9-CM 780.02 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 780.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Disorientated in time
- Impaired environmental interpretation syndrome
- Mental status, transient alteration
- On examination - conscious level fluctuating
- Transient altered mental status
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R40.4 Transient alteration of awareness