2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 776
Hematological disorders of newborn
- There are 10 ICD-9-CM codes below 776 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- Neonatal nasogastric or intracranial hemorrhage caused by vitamin k deficiency
- Self-limited hemorrhagic disorder of the first days of life, caused by a deficiency of the vitamin k-dependent blood coagulation factors ii, vii, ix, and x
- disorders specific to the newborn though possibly originating in utero
- fetal hematologic conditions (678.0)