2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 756.81
Absence of muscle and tendon
- ICD-9-CM 756.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 756.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Absence of pectoral muscle, congenital
- Congenital absence of bilat pectoral muscles
- Congenital absence of bilateral pectoral muscles
- Congenital absence of left pectoral muscle
- Congenital absence of pectoral muscle
- Congenital absence of right pectoral muscle
- Poland anomalad
- Poland anomaly
- Absence of muscle (pectoral)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Q79.8 Other congenital malformations of musculoskeletal system