2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 754.81
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 754.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 754.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q67.6 Pectus excavatum
- A developmental anomaly in which the lower sternum is posteriorly dislocated and concavely deformed, resulting in a funnel-shaped thorax