2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 745.3
- ICD-9-CM 745.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 745.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- COMMON VENTRICLE
- Double inlet ventricle
- An umbrella term used to describe several very different complex congenital heart defects that share the same problem: the heart has only one functional ventricle (anatomically right or left or indeterminate) supplying the systemic circulation. These defects include tricuspid atresia, hypoplastic left or right heart syndrome, double outlet right ventricle, double inlet left ventricle, and other forms of single ventricle defects
- Cor triloculare biatriatum
- Single ventricle
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Q20.4 Double inlet ventricle