2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.31
Coxa valga (acquired)
- ICD-9-CM 736.31 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 736.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired bilat coxa valga
- Acquired bilateral coxa valga
- Acquired coxa valga
- Acquired left coxa valga
- Acquired right coxa valga
- Coxa valga, acquired
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M21.059 Valgus deformity, not elsewhere classified, unspecified hip
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.31
- valga (acquired) 736.31