2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.82
Calcium deposits in tendon and bursa
- ICD-9-CM 727.82 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 727.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Calcification of tendon NOS
- Calcific tendinitis NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M65.20 Calcific tendinitis, unspecified site
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M71.40 Calcium deposit in bursa, unspecified site