2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.04
Radial styloid tenosynovitis
- ICD-9-CM 727.04 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 727.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- DeQuervains tenosynovitis
- Tendonitis, dequervains
- Tenosynovitis of radial styloid
- Stenosing tenosynovitis of the abductor pollicis longus and extensor pollicis brevis tendons in the first dorsal wrist compartment. The presenting symptoms are usually pain and tenderness at the radial styloid. The cause is almost always related to overuse injury or is associated with rheumatoid arthritis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M65.4 Radial styloid tenosynovitis [de Quervain]