2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 724.79
Other disorders of coccyx
- ICD-9-CM 724.79 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 724.79 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Chronic coccygeal pain for greater than 3 months
- Chronic coccyx pain > 3 months
- Chronic coccyx pain greater than 3 months
- Coccyx pain
- On examination - coccyx abnormal
- Pain in the coccyx
- Pain of coccyx greater than 3 months, chronic
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M53.3 Sacrococcygeal disorders, not elsewhere classified