2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 702.0
- ICD-9-CM 702.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 702.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- (ak-tin-ik ker-a-toe-sis) a precancerous condition of thick, scaly patches of skin
- A precancerous lesion of the skin composed of atypical keratinocytes. It is characterized by the presence of thick, scaly patches of skin. Several histologic variants have been described, including atrophic, acantholytic, and hyperkeratotic variants
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L57.0 Actinic keratosis