2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 698.2
- ICD-9-CM 698.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 698.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A name applied to several itchy skin eruptions of unknown cause. The characteristic course is the formation of a dome-shaped papule with a small transient vesicle on top, followed by crusting over or lichenification. (from Dorland, 27th ed)
- prurigo nodularis (698.3)
- Lichen urticatus
- Urticaria papulosa (Hebra)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L28.2 Other prurigo