2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 696.8
Other psoriasis and similar disorders
- ICD-9-CM 696.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 696.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L44.8 Other specified papulosquamous disorders
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 696.8
- Disorder - see also Disease
- pityriasis-like NEC 696.8
- psoriatic-like NEC 696.8