2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 694
- There are 9 ICD-9-CM codes below 694 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A chronic autoimmune skin disorder characterized by the development of pruritic papulovesicular and bullous lesions in the elbows, knees, buttocks, and back. It is associated with an increased expression of hla-a1, hla-b8, and hla-dr3 antibodies
- A disorder characterized by inflammation of the skin characterized by the presence of bullae which are filled with fluid
- Inflammation of the skin characterized by the presence of bullae which are filled with fluid
- Rare, chronic, papulo-vesicular disease characterized by an intensely pruritic eruption consisting of various combinations of symmetrical, erythematous, papular, vesicular, or bullous lesions. The disease is strongly associated with the presence of hla-b8 and hla-dr3 antigens. A variety of different autoantibodies has been detected in small numbers in patients with dermatitis herpetiformis