2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 669.51
Forceps or vacuum extractor delivery without mention of indication, delivered, with or without mention of antepartum condition
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Maternity Only Dx (12-55 years)
- Female Only Dx
- ICD-9-CM 669.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 669.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O66.5 Attempted application of vacuum extractor and forceps
- Delivered by low forceps delivery
- Delivered by mid-cavity forceps delivery
- Delivered by mid-cavity forceps with rotation
- Deliveries by vacuum extractor
- Forceps delivery - delivered
- Vacuum assisted vaginal delivery
- Vacuum extractor delivery - delivered
ICD-9-CM Coding Information
- 669.51 is only applicable to maternity patients aged 12 - 55 years inclusive.
- 669.51 is only applicable to female patients.