2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 663.30
Other and unspecified cord entanglement, without mention of compression, complicating labor and delivery, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Maternity Only Dx (12-55 years)
- Female Only Dx
- ICD-9-CM 663.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 663.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O69.81X0 Labor and delivery complicated by cord around neck, without compression, not applicable or unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O69.82X0 Labor and delivery complicated by other cord entanglement, without compression, not applicable or unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O69.89X0 Labor and delivery complicated by other cord complications, not applicable or unspecified
- Cord entanglement
- Cord entanglement without compression
- Cord entanglement WO compression
- Triple nuchal cord
- Umbilical problem, triple nuchal cord
ICD-9-CM Coding Information
- 663.30 is only applicable to maternity patients aged 12 - 55 years inclusive.
- 663.30 is only applicable to female patients.