2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 656.80
Other specified fetal and placental problems, affecting management of mother, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Maternity Only Dx (12-55 years)
- Female Only Dx
- ICD-9-CM 656.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 656.80 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O36.8990 Maternal care for other specified fetal problems, unspecified trimester, not applicable or unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O68 Labor and delivery complicated by abnormality of fetal acid-base balance
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O77.0 Labor and delivery complicated by meconium in amniotic fluid
- Fetal methylmalonic acidemia
- Fetal propionic acidemia
ICD-9-CM Coding Information
- 656.80 is only applicable to maternity patients aged 12 - 55 years inclusive.
- 656.80 is only applicable to female patients.