2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 651.61
Other multiple pregnancy with fetal loss and retention of one or more fetus(es), delivered, with or without mention of antepartum condition
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Maternity Only Dx (12-55 years)
- Female Only Dx
- ICD-9-CM 651.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 651.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O31.11X0 Continuing pregnancy after spontaneous abortion of one fetus or more, first trimester, not applicable or unspecified
ICD-9-CM Coding Information
- 651.61 is only applicable to maternity patients aged 12 - 55 years inclusive.
- 651.61 is only applicable to female patients.