2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 649.34
Coagulation defects complicating pregnancy, childbirth, or the puerperium, postpartum condition or complication
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Maternity Only Dx (12-55 years)
- Female Only Dx
- ICD-9-CM 649.34 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 649.34 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O99.13 Other diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism complicating the puerperium
ICD-9-CM Coding Information
- 649.34 is only applicable to maternity patients aged 12 - 55 years inclusive.
- 649.34 is only applicable to female patients.