2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 646.20
Unspecified renal disease in pregnancy,without mention of hypertension, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Maternity Only Dx (12-55 years)
- Female Only Dx
- ICD-9-CM 646.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 646.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O26.839 Pregnancy related renal disease, unspecified trimester
- Gestational edema W proteinuria
- Gestational edema with proteinuria
- Gestational edema with proteinuria (protein in urine)
- Gestational proteinuria
- Gestational proteinuria (protein in urine, pregnancy)
ICD-9-CM Coding Information
- 646.20 is only applicable to maternity patients aged 12 - 55 years inclusive.
- 646.20 is only applicable to female patients.