2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 611.6
Galactorrhea not associated with childbirth
- ICD-9-CM 611.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 611.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Galactorrhea (abnormal milky nipple discharge)
- Galactorrhea not assoc W childbirth
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM N64.3 Galactorrhea not associated with childbirth
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 611.6
- Galactorrhea 676.6
- not associated with childbirth 611.6
- Lactation, lactating (breast) (puerperal) (postpartum)
- nonpuerperal 611.6