2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 595.1
Chronic interstitial cystitis
- ICD-9-CM 595.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 595.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Chronic interstitial cystitis w hematuria
- Hematuria due to interstitial cystitis
- Interstitial cystitis
- Interstitial cystitis, chronic
- Hunner's ulcer
- Panmural fibrosis of bladder
- Submucous cystitis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM N30.10 Interstitial cystitis (chronic) without hematuria
- 2015 ICD-10-CM N30.11 Interstitial cystitis (chronic) with hematuria