2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 582.9
Chronic glomerulonephritis with unspecified pathological lesion in kidney
- ICD-9-CM 582.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 582.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Chronic glomerulonephritis
- Chronic nephritis
- Glomerulonephritis, chronic
- Nephropathy or nephritis, chronic
- Glomerulonephritis: specified as chronic
- NOS specified as chronic
- hemorrhagic specified as chronic
- Nephritis specified as chronic
- Nephropathy specified as chronic
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM N03.9 Chronic nephritic syndrome with unspecified morphologic changes