2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 575.1
- There are 3 ICD-9-CM codes below 575.1 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by inflammation involving the gallbladder. It may be associated with the presence of gallstones
- An acute or chronic inflammation involving the gallbladder wall. It may be associated with the presence of gallstones
- Inflammation of the gallbladder; generally caused by impairment of bile flow, gallstones in the biliary tract, infections, or other diseases
- Cholecystitis without mention of calculus:
- NOS without mention of calculus
- chronic without mention of calculus