2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 571.42
- ICD-9-CM 571.42 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 571.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Autoimmune hepatitis, chronic
- Chronic active hepatitis
- Chronic autoimmune hepatitis
- A chronic self-perpetuating hepatocellular inflammation of unknown cause, usually with hypergammaglobulinemia and serum autoantibodies
- Hepatitis caused by autoantibodies. Drugs, infections, and toxins may trigger the production of the autoantibodies against the liver parenchyma
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K75.4 Autoimmune hepatitis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 571.42
- Hepatitis 573.3
- autoimmune 571.42