2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 536
Disorders of function of stomach
- There are 7 ICD-9-CM codes below 536 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A lack of hydrochloric acid in gastric juice despite stimulation of gastric secretion
- A lack of hydrochloric acid in the digestive juices in the stomach. Hydrochloric acid helps digest food
- Absence of hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice
- Lack of hydrochloric acid in gastric juice despite stimulation of gastric secretion
- functional disorders of stomach specified as psychogenic (306.4)