2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 532.71
Chronic duodenal ulcer without mention of hemorrhage or perforation, with obstruction
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 532.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 532.71 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K26.7 Chronic duodenal ulcer without hemorrhage or perforation
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K56.60 Unspecified intestinal obstruction