2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 531
- There are 9 ICD-9-CM codes below 531 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by a circumscribed, inflammatory and necrotic erosive lesion on the mucosal surface of the stomach
- An ulcerated lesion in the mucosal surface of the stomach. It may progress to involve the deeper layers of the gastric wall
- Ulceration of the gastric mucosa due to contact with gastric juice. It is often associated with helicobacter pylori infection or consumption of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids)
- Use additional E code to identify drug, if drug-induced