2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 530.2
Ulcer of esophagus
- There are 2 ICD-9-CM codes below 530.2 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by a circumscribed, inflammatory and necrotic erosive lesion on the mucosal surface of the esophageal wall
- An ulcerated lesion in the esophageal wall
- Ulcer of esophagus
- Ulcer of esophagus due to ingestion of:
- Use additional E code to identify cause, if induced by chemical or drug