2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 530.10
- ICD-9-CM 530.10 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 530.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Inflammation of the esophagus (the tube that carries food from the mouth to the stomach)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K20.9 Esophagitis, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 530.10
- Esophagitis (alkaline) (chemical) (chronic) (infectional) (necrotic) (peptic) (postoperative) (regurgitant) 530.10
- tuberculous (see also Tuberculosis) 017.8
- Inflammation, inflamed, inflammatory (with exudation)
- esophagus 530.10