2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 527.4
Fistula of salivary gland
- ICD-9-CM 527.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 527.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by an abnormal communication between a salivary gland and another organ or anatomic site
- A fistula between a salivary duct or gland and the cutaneous surface of the oral cavity
- An abnormal communication between a salivary gland and another organ or anatomic site
- congenital fistula of salivary gland (750.24)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K11.4 Fistula of salivary gland