2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 524.26
Excessive horizontal overlap
- ICD-9-CM 524.26 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 524.26 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Horizontal overbite
- Malocclusion, Angle class II, division 1
- Excessive horizontal overjet
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M26.23 Excessive horizontal overlap