2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 518.6
Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
- ICD-9-CM 518.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 518.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- An immune reaction to aspergillus in patients usually suffering from asthma or cystic fibrosis
- Hypersensitivity reaction (allergic reaction) to fungus aspergillus in an individual with long-standing bronchial asthma. It is characterized by pulmonary infiltrates, eosinophilia, elevated serum immunoglobulin e, and skin reactivity to aspergillus antigen
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B44.81 Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 518.6
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis 518.6
- Aspergillosis 117.3
- allergic bronchopulmonary 518.6